Saturday, October 30, 2010

My New (Old) Studio

It all started with my amazing find of this vintage Steelcase Desk. Found at the
Salvation Army Thrift
for the glorious price of $19.99.

A week of de-cluttering later, here is my new and improved studio!
(yes, these ARE the after shots... you should have seen it before)...
I have 3 zones; my computer/desk set up,
my 'sewing central' by the window, and,
in between my paper zone where I can create cards or any other
graphic design type project.

my style is lots of color tempered by natural wood finishes
and grounded by the block of black & chrome
via the desk. it's happy, creative space that doesn't take itself
too seriously!

2 comments:

The Vintage Cabin said...

First of all, those vintage cat prints in your last post are so cool! I love them. Now, onto your awesome office space - I love it! It looks very well loved and lived in. I'm especially loving those green magazine files (nudge nudge, wink wink). The yellow desk lamp is the star of the show for sure, as it should be. :)

FoundVintageStyle said...

thanks b, yes, those green magazine files are looking fab-ul-ous!
glad you like the cat prints- they make me smile every time I see them...