Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my favorite SHOES

Shoes. Not a very deep topic. As my friends and I get older however, shoes are becoming a mild fixation...

They can mirror our mood and if the mood is to be bold we have the confidence to pull it off. Shoe design today verges on art with the amazing shapes and fabrications available. They are a form of personal adornment & expression that contains an element of fun...

A new criteria... they must be make a statement stylish AND be comfortable... Now it is possible to have both, for a price. (I only shop at major sale time).

These turquoise suede wedge slingbacks are made by
thierry rabotin, a French designer who has developed a technique of shoe construction that allows you to wear them all day and still feel great!

Check out his website to learn more about his company. They work for me, I have about five pairs now and I just love the styling! Shoes and Purses... hmmm.... I'll save purses for another post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous- lovethe color one of my favorites~